The home of good beer and good food
David and Lorraine reopened the Jolly in December 2010.
The pub offers the following:
- Real ales, lagers and keg beers
- High quality steak, chicken, fish and vegetarian menu
- Sunday Lunch - 12 noon until 8pm
- Monday Night - Quiz Night - 9.00pm start
- Wednesday Night - Bingo - 9.15pm start
- First Thursday in month - Musician's Night - 8.00pm start
(take turns and/or join in for pop, folk, rock, jazz or whatever)
- Sky Sports and ESPN
- Monday: 7:00pm to 11:00pm
- Wednesday - Thursday: 6:00pm to 11:00pm
- Friday: 5:00pm to 12:00am
- Saturday: 12:00pm to 12:00am
- Sunday: 12:00pm to 11:00pm
- Wednesday - Thursday: 5:30pm to 9:00pm
- Friday - Saturday: 5:30pm to 9:15pm
- Sunday: 12:00pm to 5:00pm (Lunch Menu) and 5:00pm to 8:00pm (Evening Menu)
A refreshing golden ale with subtle sweetness and delicate citrus fruity overtones.
Thwaites Nutty Black
The finest dark kiln roasted malts, English barley and select fuggles and goldings hops are used to create this bittersweet dark mild with a deliciously dry finish.
Apearance Auburn Bronze, Smell Fruity Hoppy, Taste Sweet Honey Pineapple
Kingstone Press Cider
Craft brewed using the best bittersweet apples, harvested from Herefordshire orchards. A slow fermentation process is used to deliver fresh and natural flavour.
Amber in colour, served slightly chilled and with its distinctive smooth, refreshing taste.
Brewed using only four natural ingredients - water, malt, hops and the unique Bavarian yeast from the Kaltenberg Brewery. Kaltenberg HELL is a smooth, refreshing Bavarian lager with a crisp aftertaste.
A golden, unfiltered, naturally cloudy wheat beer with a refreshing and complete flavour.
Carling Extra Cold
Carlsberg Extra Cold
Kronenbourg Cold Premiere
Some limited parking is available in front of the Jolly. More parking is available on “Old Road”.
Access to the parking on Old Road is shown on the map below: